We are committed to delivering the highest quality home health care.
Registered Nurse (Infusion)
The Infusion Nurse reports to the Nursing Manager/ Director of Patient Care Services and is responsible for providing home health clinical services. The infusion nurse is responsible for quality; adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff. The infusion nurse is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to.
Infusion Registered Nurse / RN Job Duties include:
• Perform care as defined by client’s individual Plan of Care and within scope of state’s nurse practice act
• Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
• Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
• Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
• Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs
Infusion Registered Nurses / RNs will enjoy the following Benefits:
• Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments
• Flexible schedules
• Weekday, Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and/or facility
• One to one patient care
• Continuing education
• Weekly pay, paid per diem, with direct deposit option
Registered Nurse / RN Job Requirements include:
• Current and unrestricted RN license in Nevada
• 2-5 years’ experience on your license
• Proof of eligibility to work in the US
• Reliable car / auto insurance
• Clean background and criminal record
• Current CPR/BLS
• Recent Physical, TB/Chest X-ray on record
Experienced preferred: Peripheral IV starts/maintenance & IV Infusion Therapy Injection and self-infusion training Phlebotomy for adult and pediatric patients CVAD experience & knowledge Advanced Nursing Certifications (CRNI, OCN preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Duluma caregivers are a cut above the rest! We are looking for compassionate professionals who are the best in their field.
At Duluma, we offer:
- Competitive wages!
- Direct deposit! No more waiting around on a paper check.
- Paid training! We offer paid in-services on a quarterly basis. Some trainings come with raises, as well.
- Referral bonuses!
- Weekly pay! We are paid every Friday.
As a Duluma caregiver, your responsibilities will include:
- Caring for our clients as directed by our Registered Nurse Director of Nursing.
- Documenting all care provided according to Duluma’s documentation policies.
- Providing personal care to our clients. This includes assisting our clients with bathing, dressing and undressing, eating, grooming, oral care, toileting, walking, and other Activities of Daily Life.
- Transporting our clients to and from appointments and errands.
In order to qualify for a caregiving position with Duluma:
- You must be responsible, a self-starter, and have an ability to make decisions on your own.
- You must have a CPR certification. (If you do not currently have, you must be able and willing to obtain within 30 days of employment.)
- You must have a clean criminal record.
- You must have a reliable vehicle and automobile insurance.
- You must have prior caregiving experience.
- You must submit proof of a negative 2-step TB test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At Duluma, we get to care for patients in the way we always wanted. With heart and passion.
At Duluma, we understand how important your decision is in choosing a home care provider and we’re dedicated to being your very best choice